Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello!

Howdy, wee one,

Yesterday I felt you moving for the very first time.  Until now, while still being eager to see you everyday, I have been content to see your latest pictures on my phone and remember the pace of your heartbeat.  However, things have changed.  I finally got to feel what your mother has been able to feel for weeks now.  You moved for me.  It isn't much, but it is definitely you and I am so amazed and overjoyed to actually be able to feel you with my own hand and to be able to "hold" you for the first time.

It is going to be an amazing thing to actually hold, hug and snuggle you in person some day.  I know that there will be times when you want your space, and I will give it to you when necessary, but I will also be back for more very quickly.  The excitement of having you with us is such a great joy.

You are constantly on my mind and will always be in my heart.  You are our pride and joy and we can not wait to shower you with love.  We know that our heavenly Father is taking care of you right now and that He will always be an important part of our lives, but I can't wait to be His hands here on earth for you.  I love you little one and I look forward to seeing you in just a few months.

Love: Your Doting Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing Jesse!! I went to my sister's graduation this weekend, so it was the first time any of my family has seen me really pregnant. They were amazed when they could see Brandon moving across my stomach during the ceremony!! So happy for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete