Good morning, Sweet One,
I've been collecting letters that family members have written to you, and I'm going to be posting them for the next few days. Only 2 more days until we find out! We all love you so much!
Love, Mom
Dear Precious Baby,
Although you're not born yet I am so excited about being your "great-gramma"! You are the first great-grandchild from one of my daughters and your mother is my 1st and special grandchild. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and look into your eyes as I was blessed to do with your mother. That is a moment I will never forget.
Your great-papa and I are very excited about being able to baby sit with you whenever your mommy and daddy need us to.
So little one, now we wait and look forward to your "birth day" with great joy and anticipation.
Love you,
G.Gramma
No comments:
Post a Comment