Yesterday I woke to the feeling of you moving around. Your kicks are getting stronger now, and I actually have to hold the laptop on my lap so that you don't kick it off!
Daddy had his arm wrapped around me in his sleep, with his hand resting on my growing belly. I felt you dance around, and then Daddy would squeeze back in response. I assumed that he was awake and enjoying this time with you, so I was so surprised when I looked and realized that he was sound asleep!
This little game between the two of you continued until my alarm went off and I had to get up for work. When I woke Daddy up and told him about your kicks and his response, he smiled broadly and said, "It was our first tickle war!"
We're looking forward to playing with you so much! And the thought of being able to see you smile and giggle makes me so excited for your appearance a few months from now.
Love, Mom
p.s. Happy 24 weeks! Grow, baby, grow!
p.p.s. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment