I felt you this morning! I woke up at 6 as usual and spent the hour cuddling next to a snoozing daddy and catching up on the blog world. I looked at the clock at 6:55 and said to myself, "Ok, only 5 more minutes..." Again at 6:59, "One more minute, then I really have to get up for work."
And then, you kicked. I was so excited! I stayed in bed an extra five minutes because I wanted to feel you. It's been so long awaited, and it's so exciting to really know that you're in there. (I know there will be times I won't appreciate it as much, like, say, 4 in the morning!)
I felt you move around twice more, and then I had to force myself out of bed to get on with my day. It was so hard to do that! I could have stayed in bed, lying on my back hoping to feel you again all day.
(I was even tempted to find ways to get my class to lie quietly on their backs so that I would have an excuse to, too!)
Anyway, I'm off to bed, and hoping that I'll be able to feel you again.
It will be so exciting when Daddy can feel you, too!
We both love you very much, and this makes us even more excited to meet you!
♥ Mom
That's so exciting!! Tyler hasn't felt our little guy kick yet, but the other night I was laying on the couch reading and Tyler saw him kick me!! It was a crazy thing to see!! It's amazing how active our babes get!!
ReplyDelete