Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So proud of you

Howdy little one,

I am so excited about you and I am constantly thankful for your presence in our lives.  I have your latest picture on my phone right now and it is so amazing to be able to see you everyday and to share you with others.  I am always showing you off to the youth I work with, friends, church members and random people I meet at the grocery store.  I am so proud of you, our little blessing.

It is great to know that your Mom and I aren't the only ones who are looking forward to meeting you.  Your grandparents, aunts and uncle are all eager to hear any news or updates we have about your growth.  My students are always asking what we are going to name you and when they will get to see you (other than on my phone of course).  You are already so loved by so many.

Just writing this has brought me such a smile and a joy to be your father.  I can only imagine how great it will be to see and hear you the next time and can't fathom the greatness of holding you for the first time.

I love you, always and forever.  God bless you, little one.

-Your Doting Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment