Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to you, our precious little one!
We are so excited thinking about getting to share your first Easter with you next year.
Only two weeks until Daddy and I know whether we'll be putting you in a cute little outfit complete with suspenders or lots of ruffles :-) Can't wait!

Here's what you look like this year...


We had a very busy day. It started at 4:30am so that we could get ready and leave the house in time to do last minute preparations for the Easter Breakfast at church (as I was getting myself ready this morning, I wondered, how is this going to work next year with a 6 month old?) Daddy and I will have lots to learn about getting a little one ready quickly on Sunday mornings :-)

After the breakfast at church was finished, and we had cleaned up the
kitchen/fellowship hall and been to a service, we headed to Jan and Bob's house for an Easter celebration with Daddy's godparents, tias, and your Grandma B. It was a lovely afternoon!




You were the center of conversation. Everyone wanted to know how you were doing, how I was doing, when you were due, when we'd find out if you were a boy or girl...all sorts of things!

It was fun to talk about you and imagine what next year will be like. We are so excited!

We love you, Baby!

♥ Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment