
What an exciting thing it was to see you for the first time! Our very first ultrasound was on February 24th, and the moment you came up on the screen, Daddy's hand found mine and we just squeezed each other with delight. You were wiggling all over the place, and your left hand was waving around like you were trying to say hi!
It was so much fun to see you...and such a relief to see that that as sick as I've been, it hasn't affected you (do you know that you put Mommy in the hospital twice in one week? I couldn't keep anything down, and we were both dehydrated. They had to hook me up to IVs to take care of both of us--I was so scared for you!). You look just as happy and healthy as can be!
Aside from your appearance on-screen, you're also making your appearance to the world. I'm starting to show! I still haven't gained weight (lost about 8 pounds due to morning sickness) but my tummy is round and you're letting everyone know you're in there. I wonder how much longer I'll fit in my jeans?
Daddy and I both have your picture saved on our phones, and we love looking at it. Even more, I love knowing that you already look different from what we saw over a week ago. You're growing into the little one we're going to love so much, and I can't wait to hold you!
You're 11 weeks old today. September feels so far away...but I'm looking forward to (hopefully) feeling better in the next few weeks and cherishing the time that I have with you growing inside of me. I pray every day that our relationship will always be wonderfully close, but I know that these are the days we'll be as physically close as ever!
Keep on growing, little one. Daddy and I pray for you every day!
We love you!
Love, Mom
Aww congrats! That must be so exciting!
ReplyDeletecongrats! im 20 weeks along and loving it - hope you are too. and the 2nd trimester, so far, has been better than the first- i think you are almost there, right?!
ReplyDelete