Monday, October 17, 2011

September 27th

Dear Kayleigh,

The day after you were born, I turned 25. What a way to celebrate!

Auntie Em and Uncle Arlen came first thing in the morning to celebrate your birthday and mine.



Auntie Em and I have been friends since we were five years old. After being playmates for so many years, we are thrilled to have you--our very own live baby doll!



Auntie Kate showed up with a birthday banner and Jamba Juice for us.

A little while later, Grammy and Papa came, bringing birthday pie for all. Oh, happy day!


Then, we got ready to bring you home. We were so excited!

You looked so sweet it your "Brand New" pink outfit.


You had quite the parade! Mom, Dad, nurse Anna, Papa, Grammy, and Kate all escorted you to your first time outside.

Some very happy parents!

All ready to go home!

Remember the pansies we told you about? They were there waiting for you when we arrived home.
So was a "Welcome Home Kayleigh!" sign made by Auntie Kate, Papa, and Grammy.


Grammy made strogonoff--my favorite!--for my birthday dinner.
Getting to share my birthday with you was the most wonderful thing ever, Kayleigh Girl.

Here's to many more! I love you, Munchkin!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Happy belated birthday! You're probably getting sick of all my comments; I'm just so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete